5G Smart Venue at the Hannover exhibition grounds
With 5G, public life is changing and what we still consider a vision today may already be reality tomorrow. Therefore, new technological applications and services must be researched, developed and tested in advance in a protected environment.
The exhibition grounds in Hanover are developing into a 5G Smart Venue thanks to the comprehensive 5G equipment. This means that the exhibition grounds are available to you as an event location with the corresponding infrastructure based on the latest transmission technologies 365 days a year.
Enjoy a hitherto unique infrastructure for your events, but also for your test and application scenarios, which is available to you on the 150-hectare, multifunctional area.
Here's what the 5G Smart Venue has to offer:
- Fenced-in 1.5-million-square-foot highly innovative private site (5G campus network)
- Own, large transport network, connection to the Lower Saxony test site (survey by DLR)
- Flexible locations (exhibition halls, event spaces, meeting and conference rooms, hybrid event and open-air locations)
- Streaming studios
- High-performance communications network
- Urban infrastructure
- 5G test & demo center for production technology
- Award as "Digital Place Lower Saxony
Since March 2021, the 5G Smart Venue has officially been a "Digital Place Lower Saxony".
ince March 2021, the 5G Smart Venue has officially been a "Digital Place Lower Saxony".
With this award, the Lower Saxony Ministry of Economics, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation focuses on initiatives, projects, companies and institutions that are particularly committed to digitalisation and thus make an important contribution to the innovative strength of the state of Lower Saxony.
© fiylo Deutschland GmbH
|Venue for||Conference & Congress, Meeting, Presentation|